Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Did anybody know this?

Meat Loaf's "I Will Do Anything for Love (But I Won't Do That)" clocks in at an astonishing 11 minutes, 54 seconds. I had no idea.

(Toe Sucker recently directed me to "fan radio" on Yahoo Music; I am currently on the Journey fan channel. That Meat Loaf song came on and it seemed to go on for hours. In the time it played, I ate lunch, sent some emails, made plans for moving, played with my split ends...that is a really, really long song.)

Okay, now go find out why I wore a lampshade Friday night.

2 Comments:

Blogger Amy N. said...

My husband downloaded that version and made me listen to the whole thing. Gawd, it's endless. And did I read that you're already moving again?

12:44 PM  
Blogger JB said...

OK - where have you gone butterfly killer.

JMB

4:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home