Monday, May 01, 2006

It's my own fault, I know

It's May 1st. How many layers did you wear as you scraped ice off your windshield this morning? I wore:

-A bra. And Missoula thanks me.
-A tank top whose sole purpose is to prevent frostbitten nipples.
-A longsleeve button-down shirt.
-A fuzzy cardigan. Scratch that -- a pink fuzzy cardigan. You can take the girl out of Florida, but you can't take the Florida out of the girl.
-A fleece jacket.

If you did not, in fact, have to scrape ice off your windshield this morning, you can kiss my pink fuzzy cardigan.

I say that out of love, of course.

5 Comments:

Blogger Amy N. said...

I guess I should pucker up...

Perhaps it'ss time to invest in a flannel-lined, fleece bra.

11:56 AM  
Blogger Amy N. said...

I hate typos.

11:57 AM  
Blogger Askani said...

*sheepishly looks down at white tank top and jean shorts being worn and entertaining thoughts of going to the beach tomorrow*

:\

6:12 PM  
Blogger Lin said...

Your 'last frost day' is probably May 31. That was what it was when we lived in Milwaukee and 'spring', as it was, about drove me nuts. Summer will soon be here...even in Montana.

10:13 PM  
Blogger BPDubs said...

Looks like I'm going to have to get my sweater dry-cleaned after all of y'all slobber on it.

Last night I had to wear two pairs of socks just so I could watch American Idol in the basement den where I'm house-sitting. I don't have enough socks to do that every day. I guess I should get knitting...

10:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home