Happy Hump Day
Since a man 3,000 miles away is really irritating me and I'm frustrated with my job, I thought I'd focus on the positive and post a list of things that make me happy. I'm sure this will be my most riveting post to date.
-Ben & Jerry's Vermonty Python ice cream
-The baby foxes that live around my museum
-People who return phone calls
-The Farmer's Market
-American Idol and America's Next Top Model
-Apartments that allow dogs
-A good razor
-Finishing a knitting project
-Sweet potatoes
-Foxy
-Cooking for friends
-Good decaf coffee
-Barnes & Noble
-Sunshine
-The way Pattee Canyon smells
-New socks
This is by no means an exhaustive list, of course...these are just some of my little uppers.
What makes you happy?
-Ben & Jerry's Vermonty Python ice cream
-The baby foxes that live around my museum
-People who return phone calls
-The Farmer's Market
-American Idol and America's Next Top Model
-Apartments that allow dogs
-A good razor
-Finishing a knitting project
-Sweet potatoes
-Foxy
-Cooking for friends
-Good decaf coffee
-Barnes & Noble
-Sunshine
-The way Pattee Canyon smells
-New socks
This is by no means an exhaustive list, of course...these are just some of my little uppers.
What makes you happy?

2 Comments:
-sleep
I'm simple. ;-)
Flood water lines that have been washed off of houses
FEMA trailers
Motorcycles
Levees
Plants (mostly trees & vines)
Family
Friends
Wine, daiquiris, tequila (any combo)
Slow drivers on side streets
Dogs
And Air Conditioning
Post a Comment
<< Home