Driving through Kansas: as much fun as it looks

The incredible journey is underway. So far, I've spent the night in Brandon, Mississippi; Tulsa, Oklahoma; and here I am tonight in Denver, Colorado. Oy. Good times.
The last two months have been more whirlwindy than I ever could have imagined. One day soon, I hope, things will settle down and I can go back to my boring life and I'll have time to do fun things like, you know, blogging and commenting. One day...
Until then, soak in the beauty of central Kansas. Alarmingly, this particular stretch of interstate was marked as a scenic route.

3 Comments:
So you figured out how to avoid the boring states, then...
When I moved from Arizona I left in the middle of the night so that it would be dark and I wouldn't have to see it. I got all the way to Oregon before the sun came up.
Good luck getting settled!
Big country isn't it?
Drive safely. Can't wait till you're up and blogging again.
whew! what scenic route! lol
Post a Comment
<< Home