I believe in horoscopes when they say what I want them to say
My horoscope for September (as written in Vanity Fair) is especially hilarious given my most recent post and my other blog:
"A poor little caterpillar freaking out from claustrophobia inside a suffocating cocoon would probably find it hard to cheer up when told that it would soon become a beautiful butterfly. Until the transformation happens, that is. So it is with Sagittarians. Your waiting is over. You can now break free of the cramped little limbo you've been living in. Except for a few minor details that have to be worked out before year's end, financial hassles are behind you, and you can finally spread your wings. You're actually going to live! Whew!"
No more limbo? End of financial problems? Please be true, please be true, please be true...
"A poor little caterpillar freaking out from claustrophobia inside a suffocating cocoon would probably find it hard to cheer up when told that it would soon become a beautiful butterfly. Until the transformation happens, that is. So it is with Sagittarians. Your waiting is over. You can now break free of the cramped little limbo you've been living in. Except for a few minor details that have to be worked out before year's end, financial hassles are behind you, and you can finally spread your wings. You're actually going to live! Whew!"
No more limbo? End of financial problems? Please be true, please be true, please be true...

3 Comments:
I had a similar horoscope about being a green, scaly lizard with a woolen cap. Later this winter, I suppose, the woolen cap part will be right.
The fortune went on to say that I was going to rule the world sometime after the 12th of the month. I wonder if that will come true. I kinda hope not. I've got too much to deal with now without having to worry about ruling the world. I don't even have a proper suit to wear. All evil dictators have snazzy clothes... and you KNOW I'd be an evil dictator.
I live and breathe by the horoscopes found in inTouch Magazine. I know it sounds ridiculous, but it's true... somehow they are usually dead-on to whatever is going on in my life. It's freakin creepy. The next time you are at the grocery store, check yours out and let me know...
who ARE you? I must know. Send me an email or I will go slowly insane.
Please.
Post a Comment
<< Home