posted by BPDubs at 11:10 PM
It was sunny and warm yesterday! The snow can at least wait until I leave -- I don't ask for much...just control of the weather. Plus, I don't really own a "coat" per se. I'm wearing the only coat I own in the deer picture.
wow... I didn't know it snowed in Florida. I guess, of course, it could since it can snow here in So Cal - I've never seen it, but it could happen.
It has snowed in Austin TX - it can snow anywhere. It doesn't last but about 20 minutes, but it will come down.
Post a Comment
<< Home
View my complete profile
3 Comments:
It was sunny and warm yesterday! The snow can at least wait until I leave -- I don't ask for much...just control of the weather. Plus, I don't really own a "coat" per se. I'm wearing the only coat I own in the deer picture.
wow... I didn't know it snowed in Florida. I guess, of course, it could since it can snow here in So Cal - I've never seen it, but it could happen.
It has snowed in Austin TX - it can snow anywhere. It doesn't last but about 20 minutes, but it will come down.
Post a Comment
<< Home