Hallucinations for all!
I leave tomorrow for Montana. I think I'm jazzed, but I'm a bit out of it, so I can't really tell. I caught my coworkers' colds/illnesses; I'm pretty sure the insomnia has weakened my immune system a bit. When I went to the doctor on Monday, he gave me Trazadone for the sleeplessness and Azithromycin. One of them caused me to see a bunch of white flying things in the butterfly enclosure yesterday...only they weren't butterflies and they weren't real. This should make my interview fun.
I was planning on writing an awesome post about how I am a deer whisperer, but I really need to do some chores before I leave. So, all you're going to get for now is this awesome photo of me and the doe. That's right. A picture of ME. I've worked so hard on not showing my face on my blog, but today that all will end. Try not to spit out your coffee, have a heart attack, or leave your spouse as a result of my beauty. I know: it will be hard to contain yourself; it's okay -- just roll with it.
Anyway, I like this picture because I have the "Huh? Whaaaaa?" expression on my face that I've had for the past few sleepless weeks. And I'm clearly not paying attention to what I'm doing. That deer could well be gnawing on my foot and I still wouldn't have noticed.

Try to have a normal day after seeing this vision of perfection.
I'm off to clean out Hefner's litter box and do dishes. I intend to blog from Montana (considered live-blogging my interview, but I don't think the museum folk would have looked kindly upon that). Oooh, and I've got to tell you about my "Was it a date or not?" date. So many fun things.
I was planning on writing an awesome post about how I am a deer whisperer, but I really need to do some chores before I leave. So, all you're going to get for now is this awesome photo of me and the doe. That's right. A picture of ME. I've worked so hard on not showing my face on my blog, but today that all will end. Try not to spit out your coffee, have a heart attack, or leave your spouse as a result of my beauty. I know: it will be hard to contain yourself; it's okay -- just roll with it.
Anyway, I like this picture because I have the "Huh? Whaaaaa?" expression on my face that I've had for the past few sleepless weeks. And I'm clearly not paying attention to what I'm doing. That deer could well be gnawing on my foot and I still wouldn't have noticed.

Try to have a normal day after seeing this vision of perfection.
I'm off to clean out Hefner's litter box and do dishes. I intend to blog from Montana (considered live-blogging my interview, but I don't think the museum folk would have looked kindly upon that). Oooh, and I've got to tell you about my "Was it a date or not?" date. So many fun things.

2 Comments:
you and that deer have really amazing profiles...
Holy crap it's BPW!!!
After many, many posts where she didn't show her face, she finally let her guard down.
Thank you prescription drugs, stress, insomnia, and jackass co-workers who exposed her unnecessarily.
Post a Comment
<< Home