It's true. Feeling an overwhelming sense of accomplishment, I am going to reward myself with a trip to the movie theater to see Brokeback Mountain. I really earned some gay cowboy love.
Every girlfriend of mine who has seen Brokeback Mountain comes away thinking I could really love a gay cowboy. I could. How'bout you? Course, it doesn't help that we know they're straight. Sheesh.
That must be great acting to convince some women that two straighties could be gayies. I don't think those are really words, or PC words for that matter.
2 Comments:
Every girlfriend of mine who has seen Brokeback Mountain comes away thinking I could really love a gay cowboy. I could. How'bout you? Course, it doesn't help that we know they're straight. Sheesh.
That must be great acting to convince some women that two straighties could be gayies. I don't think those are really words, or PC words for that matter.
Post a Comment
<< Home