To the people I work with who are apparently reading this blog
Thank you for bringing to my attention the fact that I am not as anonymous as I thought. Thank you also for respecting me so much that you would tell other people my private information before talking to me first. Obviously, I didn't want people to know some things -- hence, no one knew about this blog and I even said that I didn't want everyone to know some things yet.
Just so you know, I've already puked twice this morning because of all this. The thought of everyone knowing before I was ready for them to know makes me physically ill. I am dizzy from anxiety.
What gets me is that you knew I was unhappy and not sleeping. Did you think that spreading my info would help me? How much do you hate me?
Just so you know, I've already puked twice this morning because of all this. The thought of everyone knowing before I was ready for them to know makes me physically ill. I am dizzy from anxiety.
What gets me is that you knew I was unhappy and not sleeping. Did you think that spreading my info would help me? How much do you hate me?

1 Comments:
Dear people who work with BPW,
don't make me come down there! no one upsets bpw.
signed,
the tool
Post a Comment
<< Home