I'm seriously laughing my ass off. No really, i think it's gone. Oh wait, no... it's still there... thank God, its my ticket to free alcohol. But seriously, we share a mind... thats G D Hilarious!
Tool - It's funny -- when I heard the teaser about Earth, Wind & Fire on ice, I seriously thought that I misheard it. "What? That can't be right. I haven't even taken any drugs today...how can I be hallucinating already?"
I like the part in your comment about your ass: "thank God, its my ticket to free alcohol." That, friend, is funny. Yeah, we need to go out drinking some time.
JB - "Complete and utter failure"? Thanks! No pressure! That doesn't make me want to avoid trying to write it AT ALL! :)
A tribute to Earth Wind & Fire? I'd rather sit in a movie theater full of screaming jackasses with one of them stabbing me in the back of the head with an ice scate than watch Brian Boitano doing a triple lutz to some some song that makes me think that maybe John Tesh really isn't that bad.
4 Comments:
I'm seriously laughing my ass off. No really, i think it's gone. Oh wait, no... it's still there... thank God, its my ticket to free alcohol. But seriously, we share a mind... thats G D Hilarious!
tool
Tool - It's funny -- when I heard the teaser about Earth, Wind & Fire on ice, I seriously thought that I misheard it. "What? That can't be right. I haven't even taken any drugs today...how can I be hallucinating already?"
I like the part in your comment about your ass: "thank God, its my ticket to free alcohol." That, friend, is funny. Yeah, we need to go out drinking some time.
JB - "Complete and utter failure"? Thanks! No pressure! That doesn't make me want to avoid trying to write it AT ALL! :)
A tribute to Earth Wind & Fire? I'd rather sit in a movie theater full of screaming jackasses with one of them stabbing me in the back of the head with an ice scate than watch Brian Boitano doing a triple lutz to some some song that makes me think that maybe John Tesh really isn't that bad.
bpw,
yes, we do need to go out drinking sometime. if you ever happen to make it to abilene, tx you'll always have a place to stay.
Post a Comment
<< Home