Saturday, December 03, 2005

How's this for pillow talk?

Traveling Man was in town Thursday night. When I got to his hotel room, he left to go buy some wine for us (mmm, gas station chablis...) and handed me the remote control for the tv. I made myself comfortable and turned on Late Night with Conan O'Brien.

Traveling Man returned and asked what I was watching.

"Conan O'Brien."

"You like Conan O'Brien?"

"No. I love Conan O'Brien."

"Me too. I like his hair. You know, if we were together in a club in Fort Lauderdale, and Conan O'Brien walked in, I would understand if you left me for him."

"Well, everyone deserves one freebie."

"Oh my god, we could be brother and sister."

2 Comments:

Blogger Tim said...

It's a little weird to me that he would say something like that.

Usually when I'm attracted to a woman and she drops the "you're like my brother" tag on me, I immediately assume it's her exit strategy.

Traveling man is either sibling-free, suffers from "did I really say that" syndrome or is a major sex freak.

2:41 PM  
Blogger BPDubs said...

JB - That's really funny! Though I can't think of a reason to explain the sexiness of it, it is kind of a turn on. Man, we're weird.

Tim - Yeah, he's a total sex freak. I think he said it out of shock that we actually have a lot of things in common since this started as a one-night stand a few months ago.

1:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home