No color any more, I want it painted black...no, wait, make that light gray
Since I had major problems posting last night and since I have proven myself to be technologically lame, it should come as no surprise that somehow part of last night's post printed in black, on this, the loveliest of black backgrounds.
After I viewed my blog, I noticed a big black gap under the orange text (the damn color feature foiled me). I didn't think much of it, so I logged off the library computer, hopped in my uber sexy and stylish minivan, and headed home. As I drove, though, I figured out the cause of the big black gap -- big black text.
My OCD told me to make a u-turn and race back to the library to fix my blog before closing. Why, I thought, my post doesn't make any sense without that text! I could alienate my fan (thank you Katie Burke) (and Jenna, too; I appreciate feedback.). Surprisingly, though, the OCD was silenced (by what? Maybe Chronic Fatigue Syndrome. Ah, dueling disorders in each corner!). This from the girl who arranges her dinner silverware at perpendicular angles to each other.
A new kind of thought process took over; I think some call it common sense. Others may call it sanity. Whatever you call it, "it" caused me to keep driving home and reassured me that I can, indeed, rectify this most grievous of errors.
So, please read the altered June 29 text in all its light gray glory.
The best buddy and I are probably going to South Beach tomorrow, Marco Island on Sunday, and the beach here on Monday. We just can't get enough of grotesquely tan people with plastic surgery; it's so patriotic.
Speaking of patriotic, July 4 kicks off Nude Recreation Week. There's nothing like holding a bunch of lit sparklers near your unprotected nether regions. Be careful this weekend!
After I viewed my blog, I noticed a big black gap under the orange text (the damn color feature foiled me). I didn't think much of it, so I logged off the library computer, hopped in my uber sexy and stylish minivan, and headed home. As I drove, though, I figured out the cause of the big black gap -- big black text.
My OCD told me to make a u-turn and race back to the library to fix my blog before closing. Why, I thought, my post doesn't make any sense without that text! I could alienate my fan (thank you Katie Burke) (and Jenna, too; I appreciate feedback.). Surprisingly, though, the OCD was silenced (by what? Maybe Chronic Fatigue Syndrome. Ah, dueling disorders in each corner!). This from the girl who arranges her dinner silverware at perpendicular angles to each other.
A new kind of thought process took over; I think some call it common sense. Others may call it sanity. Whatever you call it, "it" caused me to keep driving home and reassured me that I can, indeed, rectify this most grievous of errors.
So, please read the altered June 29 text in all its light gray glory.
The best buddy and I are probably going to South Beach tomorrow, Marco Island on Sunday, and the beach here on Monday. We just can't get enough of grotesquely tan people with plastic surgery; it's so patriotic.
Speaking of patriotic, July 4 kicks off Nude Recreation Week. There's nothing like holding a bunch of lit sparklers near your unprotected nether regions. Be careful this weekend!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home